Anglian Aqua Window Cleaning Services use water fed poles which reach up to 50 feet. Perfect for cleaning various sized residential properties, care homes, apartments, schools, business parks, offices, shops, signs, advertising boards and more.
How does our ladderless pure water fed pole system work?
Water is first purified removing all the minerals and impurities that are present in our everyday water. This is then fed up through the water fed poles and sprayed onto the glass. The brush then loosens the dirt and grime which is absorbed and flushed away by the stream of pure water. Because no detergent is used, windows don’t get greasy and stay cleaner for longer. The glass is simply rinsed again and left to dry naturally. Glass is left spotless and streak free.
If you have previously had a traditional window cleaner who uses detergent, it may initially take up to 3 cleans with the pure water window cleaning method before windows appear completely spotless and streak free. This is because detergent leaves a film of grease on the windows.
Pure water window cleaning – the facts
- Cleans up to 50 Feet
- Cleans windows, uPVC, facades, glass roofs, panelling and cladding
- We can clean window frames at no extra cost with our pure water fed poles
- Eliminates ladders, cherry pickers and cradles
- Operators work from the safety of the ground
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease such as dormer windows and conservatory roofs
- Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are ever used
- Maintains privacy and reduces disturbance to outside areas